- ABOUT PERIGON
- CLIENT SERVICES
- YOUR CAREER
- JOB SEARCH
- WORK FOR US
- CONTACT PERIGON
Lessening Our Environmental Impact
We believe a healthy environment is necessary for the well being of our partners at large, as well as our society. It is the foundation for a sustainable and strong economy. Effectively we all hold the environment in trust for future generations and realise that many current environmental trends are not sustainable.
Perigon Group’s sustainability vision is made up of simple concepts that we hope will have far reaching impacts. We will endeavour to minimise our carbon footprint through most effectively utilising technology and minimising any use of paper in our business. This will result in better consulting delivery whilst minimising any negative impact on the environment.
Perigon Group commits to:
- guidelines that, where possible, encourage public transport for all trips under 3 hours;
- online transmission of CVs, invoices, timesheets etc, whenever possible;
- printer policies that reduce consumption of paper, toner and energy including:
- mandatory dual side paper printing;
- utilising online methods for distributing marketing information rather than producing hard copies; and
- using only 100% recycled paper when printing is required.
- partnering with suppliers who are committed to environmental policies; and
- reducing excess server requirements by leveraging off web enabled technologies.
Commitment To Philanthropy
A “Performance with Purpose” focus is at the core of our correlated business and philanthropic goals. At Perigon Group we feel privileged that we have been given opportunities that many others may not have been so lucky to receive and that success in business can be used to enrich the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
Consistent with our commitment to partnering with our community, Perigon Group:
- will allocate an ongoing percentage of business profits for community and charitable causes;
- encourages its employees to dedicate up to 3 days of paid leave to spend time working with charitable causes;
- offers reduced fees to the Not For Profit sector; and
- will provide pro-bono consulting where opportunities arise for us to help disadvantaged groups more effectively secure employment.
People and Diversity
As an organisation we pride ourselves on our openness and inclusiveness. Being open and inclusive is critical in creating a fun and innovative work environment that we are confident will add to the positive experience candidates and clients will receive when dealing with our firm. It is a critical foundation in our strategy to build a high performing culture.
We support equality and value difference. Perigon Group supports working mothers and fathers and embraces a flexible work environment that allows families to mutually benefit.
Through strategic relationships with external organisations we connect with a wide range of people and attract diverse talent to bring a broad spectrum of perspectives to our firm.
We are committed to talent sustainability by placing a high focus on hiring, developing and retaining exceptional people, recognising that our people are both our greatest strength and competitive advantage.
The Perigon Foundation
We hope this long-term strategic investment vehicle will assist local and overseas communities and will engage our employees more fully and effectively in our important mission of corporate citizenship.