Our client is a well known consumer goods manufacturer who have established themselves as a market leading brand in the beauty industry. After consistent growth over recent years, they are rapidly expanding resulting in a newly created Accounts Payable Officer being added to the team.
This organisation is truly unique in their culture, an impressive leadership team and progression opportunities unlike many other organisations here in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accounts Payable Officer will perform a full-function AP role, working quite autonomously day to day. In addition to accounts payable processing, data entry of invoices and credit card reconciliations you will provide support to the Finance team across end of month accruals and prepayments.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Review supplier vendor invoices for appropriate documentation, approval and coded correctly
- Match stock supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to accounts payable sub-ledgers
- Maintain vendor details within our ERP in line with internal control procedures
- Maintain records and filing systems including archiving
- Prepare weekly vendor payment files
- Maintenance of the payments section of the daily cashflow spreadsheet
- Recommend improvements to the accounts payable processes
- Credit card expense approvals and reconciliations
- Expense reimbursement administration
You will demonstrate commercial experience working within a high-volume, end to end, Accounts Payable role. Whilst having the hands-on experience to back you up, you will also be able to demonstrate a methodical and analytical mindset to showcase your proactive approach to deal with complex problems.
Given how quickly this business is growing, its important to be comfortable with a changing environment.
For more information please call Jade on 07 3854 3803 or email email@example.com