Our client is a well-respected global law firm, with a fast growing presence. They are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their busy Finance team.
The position of Accounts Payable Officer focuses primarily on the accurate and timely processing of all corporate credit card expenditure and staff reimbursements in order to provide excellent service levels in line with client expectations.
Duties will include:
- Managing the aging of the statement periods
- Approval and coding follow ups
- Administration of the corporate credit card program
- Administration of our expense management system
- Policy adherence, responding to ad-hoc queries and following up disputed items
- Monthly reconciliation of expenses
- Preparing, paying and reconciling staff reimbursements
- Previous Accounts Payable or Finance Clerk experience in a large organisation
- An understanding of audit processes, controls and procedures to demonstrate knowledge of risk management when working with the external auditors
- Excellent client service skills and professionalism
- Confidence dealing external stakeholders