Well known Aussie start-up. Rare opportunity to work in a high-performing team with some excellent leaders both in finance and in other areas. This business is well regarded for their excellent culture - being both fun and employee-centric, with plenty of flexibility to WFH on offer
Working closely with the finance team and other relevant stakeholders, the role is responsible for (and not limited to)
- Full accounts payable function including sorting and coding a high volume of invoices
- Completing bank and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Be the main point of contact for supplier queries
- Process the weekly payment run and help with other ad hoc finance duties when required.
- Plenty of process improvement as the business continues to grow
- Assist with payroll
- This will change over time, and will incorporate assistant accountant duties over time
- 2-5 years experience in an AP role. More or less are unlikely to be considered
- Keen to learn, perform, and progress up the ranks towards an Accountant role over the next few years - CA/CPA sponsorship will be provided
- Outgoing and able to create change
- Degree qualified (ideally - business, commerce, accounting)
- Full working rights
Hit apply if you consider yourself an up-and-coming AP Clerk who has what it takes to thrive in a start-up environment.