- 6 month temp - perm contract; 2/3 days WFH
- Outer CBD location; Close to Public Transport
- Immediate Start
As the Finance Officer, you will report into the Senior Accountant and oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process and assist on process improvement and projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- End to end Accounts Payable
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable process
- Liaise with suppliers regarding outstanding invoices or payments
- Oversee weekly Bank and Statement reconciliation
- Respond to Petty cash queries
- Complete Journal entries
- Assist with month end accruals and ensure processing of purchase orders are completed prior to month-end
- Any additional accounts tasks allocated by Senior Accountant
If this sounds like the right move for you hit 'Apply' and send through your CV or for more information please contact Gabrielle at email@example.com or call 3854 3812.