A nationally recognised property group, specialising in residential aged care, is looking for an experienced and confident Administration Officer to join their Facilities Management Team.
The role is being offered on an initial 3 month temporary contract with opportunity for further extension or permanency post this. Candidates must be available to start immediately or on short notice.
In this role you will work on site, reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, to support them with the day to day operations administration required for the upkeep of their facilities and maintenance requirements.
The role will primarily involve the following:
- Manage an inbox and provide reception relief as required
- Organise and coordinate all aspects of the building maintenance.
- Form and Establish strong relationships with clients and partners at all levels of the organisation.
- Organise quotes for maintenance repairs on their properties.
- Escalating emergency repairs as required.
- Prior experience in an administration role within a corporate environment
- Any exposure to property management or facilities administration will be highly regarded
- Display a strong ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Have commendable communication skills including a professional phone manner.
- Be confident and self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and an eye for detail.