As a result of their impressive growth and diversification of products, they have a newly created opportunity for an Assistant Investment Operations Analyst to join their high-performing team.
- Developing an understanding of the operational processes across the business
- Performing portfolio reconciliations against custodian and clearer accounts
- Handling creation/redemption flows and trade instructions
- Liaising with external parties to investigate and resolve trade confirmation and settlement issues
- Communicate and process the impact of corporate actions on portfolios and flag mandatory and voluntary actions to internal stakeholders
- Write and maintain standard operating procedure documentation
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a back office or middle office operations role
- Prior reconciliations experience
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle for equities, futures and FX
- Knowledge of global settlement processes
You have the demonstrated confidence to interact with stakeholders and with clients in a professional manner, and the ability to communicate effectively delivering to tight deadlines.
Preferably you will have experience in relevant investment operations functions such as corporate actions, unit pricing or settlements/ trade support and be an intermediate Microsoft office experience. You will thrive in a high performance team that has a great culture and will challenge you to be your best.
We welcome applications from enthusiastic, proactive and client-focused professionals. In return, you will become a part of a talented, innovative and professional team!
For consideration, please apply via the link below to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.