Based in Sydney CBD, this position will work in collaboration with the Head of Treasury and the wider finance team in providing support around daily transactional duties.
This will be an important role primarily managing the accounts payable process. The successful candidate will work well under time pressure, have a strong attention to detail and have proven ability to multitask.
- Invoice payment processing;
- Accurate data input and reconciliations
- Processing and management of accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Bookkeeping for various entities;
- General administrative tasks as required by the Transaction Management Team.
- Ensure that there are efficient processes & controls in place at all times;
- Document and revise processes and controls to improve efficiencies;
- Ensure compliance with all policies, processes and controls at all times.
The successful candidate will work well under time pressure, have a strong attention to detail and have proven ability to multitask.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce
- Relevant work experience (2-3 years) in a similar role in Financial Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability, with the ability to work well under pressure and to handle competing deadlines
- Advanced EXCEL/WORD
- Knowledge of Treasury products desirable
If you are interested and would like to explore further, please reach out to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group or apply through the following link.