Our client is a leading professional services organisation on the lookout for a Business Intelligence Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Design and development of existing solutions and customisations for in house SQL database applications, ETL, global data warehouse.
- Understanding and experience of cloud architecture, tools and processes for ingestion, storage and dissemination. Including batch and streaming solutions.
- Work closely with the test team to input into the test strategy and planning for System Testing and/or User Acceptance Testing phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide ITIL based Third Level support including incident resolution, problem management, service request fulfilment, and change management as needed. Being on call as required.
- Provide subject matter expert support for business applications, escalating issues to vendor as required
- Provide secondary or backup support for other members of the IT Solution Delivery team, with working technical knowledge of other IT systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- BI Solution Design and Implementation utilising Microsoft BI stack – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience applying data warehouse solution architecture concepts
- Experience in design and development of ETL solutions
- Experience in design and development of reporting solutions, dashboards and advanced analytics
- Knowledge and experience in the following is desirable though not essential:
- Experience developing applications with Azure Cloud
- Python scripts