This reputable, fast growing investment manager and fund services organisation specialise in providing best-in-class local and global investment management solutions. They are looking for an experienced client services associate to join their growing client services team and do a varied role across a number of client groups.
The Client Services Associate will work closely with the Head of Client Services on client deliverables, report development, performance and quantitative reporting, management of client voting requirements and streamlining the client investment experience. More specifically your responsibilities will be:
- Managing client applications and redemptions and unit registry enquiries through liaison with the client and relevant fund administrator
- Managing the full end-to-end stock voting process on behalf of clients
- Design, development, execution and delivery of external and internal regular and ad hoc reporting
- Delivery of client and asset consultant standing and ad-hoc requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist clients with any queries by telephone or email where required
- Degree qualification in finance related field (Economics, Commerce, Business)
- Demonstrated high-quality processing and detail driven experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Work experience or internship in a corporate role is advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and a keen interest in financial services is essential
For more information, please contact Savannah Crydon 07 3854 3806.