The role of Client Services Officer is a customer focused position in which you will manage the life cycle of a varied portfolio.
- Ensures that the clients needs, and service expectations are met in a timely and responsive manner.
- Process requests and tasks on the teams service desk and resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintenance of customer data.
- Undertaking inbound calls – queries and requests.
- Apply agreed business procedures to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintain constant communication with the Team Leader to enable effective management of workflow and service agreements.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Tertiary qualification.
- Experience in banking/vendor finance/leasing in Client Services areas preferred.
- Understanding of documentation, lease products, credit risks and compliance policies.
- Good time management with ability to manage conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong attention to detail.
Our client pride themselves on being committed to the development of their employees and provide a great workplace with opportunity for continuous professional growth.
For further detail, please apply to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.