High growth and established player in the FMCG/consumer goods space. Large finance team with plenty of progression opportunities, this role has opened up due to an internal promotion. Our client is well known for their excellent working culture, and generous WFH offering (3 days per week from home)
Broad role covering business insights, budgets & forecasts, management reporting, financial modelling, business case support, data integration and plenty of business partnering with non-finance stakeholders.
This role acts as a true business partner across various teams, would suit someone who has excellent communication skills and experience
This is a broad, and quite senior role - seeking someone who is confident across all of the areas outlined, particularly financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting, analysis, pricing, business partnering, etc.
- Ideally, CA/CPA qualified
- First mover out of a chartered firm OR
- 2+ years in a commercial analyst position ideally out of retail/fmcg/consumer goods environment
- Experience with BI tools, strong excel skills (essential)
- Comfortable with creating budgets and forecasts
- Various analysis and commentaries
- Ideally, experience business partnering with non-finance stakeholders i.e sales, etc