Our client is an global organisation operating in the heavy manufacturing industry. They are currently manufacturing a range of cutting-edge products with heavy investment and excellent growth forecasted over the coming years.
They are on the look out for Junior Contracts professionals to facilitate the implementation of their exciting pipeline of multiple large-scale projects.
Overview - Win new business, create campaign contracting strategies, lead contract tender responses, draft and negotiate new contracts, provide business advice.
Successful applicants will apply their contracting knowledge, negotiation skills and leadership attributes to support significant projects.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements of campaigns are negotiated and delivered within the policies, procedures and requirements of the company.
- Developing strategies and solutions to deliver upon complex contractual opportunities.
- Acting as the primary interface between the company and external customers for all contractual matters.
- Strong understanding of general contracting principles and the application of relevant techniques.
- Demonstrated experience developing and negotiating diverse contracting solutions.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to engage, influence and negotiate at all levels with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including customers.
- Willingness to travel interstate as required.
- Legal background is desirable.
For more information, please contact Zac Smith on 07 3854 3808 | firstname.lastname@example.org