Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment.
- Providing a hire standard of customer service to a variety of people including NDIS participants, Carers and other NFP organisations
- Assisting with the processing invoices for payments
- Updating the database with information and follow up requirements
- Strong customer service experience within an office environment, with a high attention to detail, empathy and genuine ability to connect with people from a range of backgrounds.
- Essential – Car and licence – due to location.
- Highly desirable - a current Employer’s Working with Children’s check (you will be required to get one before commencement).
- Clear police check history.
- NDIS Screening Check.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to commit to working through the contract period.
- Own laptop/computer and home office space. There will be a mix of home/office working so candidates must live in Melbourne.
What you need to know
Initially you will be training both in the office and by Zoom. The role does require you to have solid office and data-entry experience, attention to detail and fast processing skills.
As part of this role before commencement you will also be required to complete a NDIS Check (all done online) a police check (online) and be able to provide Drivers licence and WWCC evidence at interview.
Starting ASAP, once all checks are cleared.