An expanding Travel Agency, born in Brisbane, are seeking dynamic and focussed Customer Support professionals to join the fun team within their Head Office.
As a Customer Support Exec, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service by understand the customers’ needs and
offering expert holiday support.
- Delivering excellent customer support throughout the entire booking process.
- Understanding customer's needs and expectations to be proactive in resolving queries.
- Adhere to procedures and policies to ensure all administration work is completed properly.
- Provide detailed travel product knowledge, relevant to the packages being sold.
- Calculating costs to ensure customers receive accurate quotes.
- Advise customers of any changes to itineraries and actioning these.
- Sending accurate tickets promptly.
- Rebooking rooms when required.
- Managing and actioning the confirmation inboxes.
- Actioning Cancellations when necessary.
- Must have cruising sales/service experience
- Computer literacy
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- An ability to work to deadlines with good attention to detail
- Able to remain calm under pressure and problem solve accordingly
- Reliable, flexible approach with the ability to use initiative where required
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Available to work Monday to Friday and weekends when rostered
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Initiative to work unsupervised and a strong work ethic
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus of up to 10% off base salary each year.
- All agency holidays sold at cost price to employees.
- For each holiday, a team is taken to help out - paid work and an exciting travel opportunity.
- Employee of the quarter scheme - major holiday prizes to be won!
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY NOW:
For more information, please contact Zac Smith on 07 3854 3808, email@example.com