Our client is a prestigious asset management organisation on the lookout for a Desktop Services - Team Lead to join on a permanent basis.
- $110k - $115k + Super + Bonus
- Excellent Career Progression
- People Management Position
The Team Lead will manage a small team of IT Desktop Support Technicians that provide level 1.5 / 2 technical support and service for daily end user technology operations and project efforts, in a complex computing environment.
- Provide day to day team management, leadership and guidance, build the technical and service skills of the team, act as the escalation point for issue resolution, and ensure the Desktop Support team delivers the highest quality service to the business.
- Subject Matter Expert for all matters related to desktop IT computing (hardware, software, services).
- Troubleshooting various IT technical issues relating to (but not limited to) desktop hardware and software, mobile devices, printing, network connectivity, Office 365, OneDrive for Business and other common desktop applications.
- Managing workload through IT Service Management toolset (creating, updating and closing of incident tickets and service requests)
- Ensuring all issues and escalations from staff are addressed in a timely fashion through effective follow up and tracking and adherence to SLAs
- Manage team to meet KPIs/SLAs, ensuring resources appropriately allocated so exemplary customer service is provided for stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in a related role that requires timeliness, excellent customer service, self-management and organisation, prioritisation, troubleshooting, and working independently to successfully install, configure, maintain, and support end user services offerings.
- Strong technical desktop support skills
- Strong infrastructure support skills
- Superior ability to build and maintain a proactive, client-centric partnership with key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in supporting C-Suite employees both in office and remotely during travel periods