- Diverse and friendly culture
- CBD Based
- $110k package + 1 month's salary contract completion bonus
Based in the CBD, this long standing Investment Management firm is a distinguished firm with significant capabilities. You will be an articulate communicator who can build strong relationships and keep others accountable. The ability to multi-task and be highly organised is critical, as you will be juggling multiple tasks at a time and influencing culture whilst looking after two key stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Co-Heads of Australia this is a highly strategic role with hands on exposure to finance responsibilities. You will be looking after four Senior Executives.
- Tracking and reporting on the delivery of the initiatives in the firms strategic plan; supporting business strategy, improving engagement internally and externally, championing people and culture initiatives, enhancing brand and company messaging in their markets
- Co-ordinating leaders to ensure the timely execution of strategies lying within their team or division
- Organising material for leadership meetings, management strategy days, Shareholder conferences and Board meetings, including the agenda and presentation packs
- Event preparation and management
- Meeting preparation including various documentation and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing various Head Office administrative functions
- Foster and promote business values, mission and culture. Take initiative to drive positive change
- University Degree or studies in Business / Commerce / other finance related discipline highly desirable.
- Experience in financial services or professional services firm preferred
- 7+ years experience in a similar role supporting a CEO or senior executives, including strategic initiatives and business planning
- Self-motivation, with a high degree of initiative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and be comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and change
- Displays maturity and the ability to think on your feet
- Good business judgement and commercial acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confidence liaising with stakeholders and managing them to strict deadlines
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to write accurately for different stakeholders including senior management and the Board
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel