Diversified Financial Services business. Their head office in Brisbane's inner suburbs is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
This role will support a busy Director on a daily basis, covering a variety of set tasks in addition to ad hoc projects as required. This role will require a lot of autonomy to manage the needs of the team and demonstrate initiative beyond the general scope of the role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Office Coordination including supplier & service provider relationships
- Email management
- Meeting organisation
- Extensive travel arrangements
- Preparing documentation and presentation material
- Managing expenses, processing invoices
- Maintaining and developing the filing system
- Occasional reception relief
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks as required
- 5+ years' EA experience
- Able to communicate strongly with internal and external parties
- Strong attention to detail
- Great ability to multitask
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Professional approach to all duties
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!
For more information, please contact Zac Smith on 07 3854 3808, email@example.com