Our client is a large aged care provider and is looking for empathetic and compassionate people to join and support their aged care facilities and maintain their prestigious customer service requirements during the COVID-19 outbreak.
During these challenging and ever evolving times, you will be the first point of contact for families seeking to communicate with their loved ones. This role is an integral addition to the homes and exists to support the customer service function with a focus on maintaining resident and family connection and supporting resident well-being.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide prompt and friendly support and service to residents, relatives and visitors
- Act as intermediary, problem solve and provide confidence and support
- Support residents to access and use technology to maintain connection with family and friends including voice and video calls
- Act as first point of contact from families on any answers or resolutions they seek in relation to their loved ones
- Provide emotional support through one on one interaction with loved ones
- Assist with other duties and ad hoc duties as required to ensure the smooth running and operations of home
Our ideal candidate has proven problem solving and time management skills along with the ability to manage challenging and emotive situations.
- A track record of providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people
- The ability to work both individually and as a team to achieve desired outcomes
- Empathetic and compassionate