The responsibilities of the role will also include:-
- Receipting of payments received by electronic bank transfer and cheques etc.
- Liaise with Credit Control team in relation to possible refunds that may be required.
- Client, Matter and Rate Management
- Trust & Controlled Monies Management
- Ad-hoc finance administration tasks
Required skills and experience
This position is perfect for a finance graduate or candidate with a diploma who have experience in a finance administration/clerk role to join an award winning firm. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and communication ability, in order to work with efficiently with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please call Conal Grewar on 07 3854 3802, or hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.