Our client is a well-regarded property Group that thrives to innovate and make a positive impact on the industry. They are known to deliver first class service and development. They currently seek for an ambitious, technically astute CA/CPA to join their high performing team in Melbourne.
Reporting to a Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly consolidated results, reporting packs, and associated analysis
- Preparing monthly reconciliations
- Delivering half year/full year statutory financial statements, and manage the audit process
- Analysing technical accounting papers in relation to transactions and supporting implementation of practical commercial solutions
- Ensuring tax compliance and overseeing income tax calculations, tax forecasts, tax returns and GST returns
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have:
- CA/CPA qualification with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous relevant experience in a corporate accounting role
- Big 4 or mid-tier chartered experience (advantageous)
- Exposure to funds management and property sector
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent organisational skills
How to Apply:
To apply click "Apply Now" or reach out to Thomas Gueho on Thomas.Gueho@perigongroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.