- Internationally Listed Services Firm
- Permanent Senior Finance Opportunity
Our client is a well-regarded global business providing Facility Management, Real Estate and Asset Management services. They work across multiple asset class including offices, retail, industrial, hospitals and data centres.
With an excellent internal culture, the client provides learning and development opportunities to further develop your career. They currently seek to recruit an experienced Senior Financial Accountant on a permanent full-time basis.
This position looks after a high performing team based on the Gold Coast. Looking after a specific portfolio of contracts, the focus of the role will be managing the finance deliverables and act as a key contact (internal/external) for accounting matters. Key responsibilities will include:
- Financial reporting on the Gold Coast Account
- Producing monthly operational results and financial analysis
- Management and reporting on costs and revenue
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Overseeing monthly and year end close
- Managing corporate accrual process
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting processes and activities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce with a post qualification such as a CA or CPA. It is essential that you have a high level of demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, and strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge. You will have several years experience in financial accounting, business partnering or management in delivery property portfolio services.