Pursuing a unique vision has resulted in this reputable organisation growing to become a leader within their industry. Their proven approach has not only generated success but enabled them to create a positive and adaptable team environment.
They require an ambitious and talented Senior Financial Analyst to join their high-performance Group. This is a 12-month contract role.
More specifically, you'll be responsible for:
- Protecting the assets of the business unit and in ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
- Ensure integrity of financial data and reporting and maintain financial controls and relevant framework appropriate to the business.
- Adhere to the compliance of Group policies including Group Reconciliation Policy.
- Produce accurate and timely project (financial and non-financial) information for project and finance stakeholders to facilitate strategic decision making.
- Assist monthly, half-year and year-end management accounting process with respect to live projects.
- Ensure Strategic Project spend is controlled, well forecasted and fully understood.
- Support the business annual planning and ongoing forecasting processes.
- Accountable for periodic management and financial reporting and related activities, ensuring the alignment between financial statements, board reporting and management reporting, if required.
To be considered for this rare 12-month contract opportunity, you will be a CA or CPA qualified accountant with a strong commercial acumen.
You have financial services (wealth management, investment management), or banking industry experience.
And above all else, you'll be an excellent communicator, confident, and skilled at dealing with stakeholders at all levels and across all disciplines.
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your application to Jodie, by hitting the "Apply" button.