This newly created role for a specialist Senior Analyst/Finance Manager, will be based in Brisbane and play and integral role in business partnering between finance and technology while providing financial co-ordination, analysis, reporting and advice to investment and support units.
You will be flexible, have a desire to be part of a dynamic environment and able to develop solid relationships and work collaboratively with stakeholders within Finance and across other divisions. You will also be highly competent in all aspects of Oracle EPM Cloud reporting and understand business drivers within a funds management environment. The Finance Manager – Process, Performance & Analytics will primarily be responsible for supporting the team on the delivery of Oracle reporting and oversee the management of the Oracle EPM modules.
- Participate in the development, review and implementation of policies, procedures, tools and reporting frameworks to support accurate, timely and compliant reporting of financial performance.
- Assist with the development of education and awareness strategies to improve understanding and drivers of profitability.
- Awareness of commercial trends in market leading strategic financial reporting and implementing within reporting.
- Assist the team in the analysis of financial issues on behalf of Investment and business units.
- Complete feasibility analysis for new reporting and be pro-active in creating value add reporting which will ultimately utilise financial and non-financial data.
- Actively improving financial thought leadership by contributing to financial papers and solutions that demonstrate understanding of all financial aspects of the corporation
- Manage a team of system and data analysts, including providing guidance on employee workflows, prioritisaton and development