Responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Responsible for the Financial reporting of all the assets
- Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments & income journals
- Prepare monthly Income and Expenditure Reports and monthly reports to monitor actual performance against forecasts and budgets.
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliation's
- Prepare journal entries, BAS returns, accruals, and reconciliations.
- Responsible for creating quarterly forecast templates.
- Responsible for uploading quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with the leadership of a small team
- Adhoc project based work.
Exposure to project based work and excellent systems skills with exposure to large ERP's will be looked upon favorably.
This is an opportunity to commence immediately and the client is looking for at least a 6 month commitment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the requirements, please hit 'Apply' or email Sara on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.