We are partnered with a highly successful ASX-Listed group in recruiting a focused and ambitious Accountant into their financial control division.
As part of the Financial Control team, the primary purpose of this role is to assist with financial accounting activities for the company, supporting the production of accurate and timely financial information for internal and external use as well as maintaining and ascertaining the integrity of accounting records.
Your focus within the team is:
- Assisting in month end processes including journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reconciling monthly bank statements and process invoices.
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance, including performing reconciliations, processing additions and disposals.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and assist in half year and year end reporting and audit processes.
- Other ad hoc tasks as require
- Attention to detail- essential
- Excellent communications and organisation skills.
- Stakeholder management –Can manage stakeholders in the delivery of important outputs to facilitate the finance function in processing calculations critical to the month end process.
- Proactive and eager to learn – Shows initiative to drive outcomes and an enthusiasm to learn and grow as the role requires long term.
- Time management & prioritisation- Capable of managing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, while producing quality output.
What you will bring to the Group:
- Relevant Degree in Finance and Accounting and 2+ year of experience in an Assistant Accounting / Finance role.
- Exposure to ERP systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.