They pride themselves in being a leader of ethical investment across Global and Australian Equities, Real Estate and Infrastructure.
In the position of Financial Control, Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality and timely financial control and reporting services for a portfolio of subsidiaries whilst managing a small team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of board papers, including presenting the papers to the board.
- Updating and documenting policies and procedures. This includes an opportunity to identify, suggest and implement ongoing process improvements within the Financial Control team.
- Ownership of the monthly reconciliation process for the global finance team.
- Review of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring appropriate substantiation of balances and reconciliation procedures remain up-to-date.
- Preparation of ad-hoc technical accounting papers.
- Co-ordinating the quarterly global dividend process.
- Monthly review of the entities’ capital positions.
- Monthly reporting on financial controls / issues, and Year End Directors Questionnaire reporting.
- Controls assurance testing and maintenance of the Finance global risk framework.
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Providing assistance with decision support & ad hoc financial analysis and project work, including regulatory requirements.
- CA / CPA qualified
- 6+ years’ experience in a Chartered / Audit environment
- Relevant experience working in or with Financial Services organisations.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and meet deadlines, ensuring all deliverables and due dates are completed accurately and on time.
- Team player and ability to contribution to team-wide projects and deliverables.
- An attractive salary and bonus structure.
- A collaborative and friendly team and professional working environment.
- The opportunity to grow within a Global organisation.
- Flexible working environment - WFH 50%