Rare opportunity to collaborate with a successful founding team. This startup has considerable financial backing behind them - with a model that has succeeded all over Europe, North America, etc. This is a broad and unique role that will entail shaping the Marketing and Growth strategy. Up until now they have not heavily relied on Marketing yet still achieved 100% month on month growth. With this trajectory and financial backing they have seen an opportunity to bring a Head of Growth/Marketing on board to own the marketing function from end to end.
This is a hands-on role for someone who has previous experience within growth and marketing for a start up company. You will be handling all the media functions including but not limited to:
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy
- Grow brand awareness
- Drive customer acquisition through multiple channels including SEM, SEO, EDM
- Run marketing campaigns from end to end
- Working closely with the company CEO to deliver strategy plans for the future of the company
- Rare opportunity to build the entire marketing team
This role would suit a candidate that can envisage themselves as being the potential CMO further down the line.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a start up company is essential.
- You must have a vision to see the bigger picture and develop marketing tools to support this.
- Experience managing a digital marketing team and a strong understanding of social media marketing.
- Ability to understand and interpret analytical data
- Solid understanding of how to build, develop and grow fintech brand
- Highly motivated with a strong bias to action
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves where needed