Our client is a leading Australian business who are market leaders, well known for embracing creativity, technology transformation, and a strategy focused around sustainability and culture. Headquartered in the inner suburbs of Brisbane, this complex organisation is lead by renowned leaders who come from the world's most sophisticated and successful organisations.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a HR Business Partner to support their busy People & Culture team on a contract until January 2023, with strong opportunity for longer term or permanent positions for the successful candidate. You will be working with a team that is dynamic, enthusiastic, and prides itself on the support it provides to the business, this role will work on a range of duties including:
- Develop and mature a deep understanding of the designated client’s business, the context in which it operates and maintain the internal and external operating environment.
- Develop and maintain effective and trusted working relationships with the executive leadership and managers within your designated client group.
- Focus on strategic and tactical solutions for the client group including performance management, talent management, culture, workforce planning, organisational development and succession planning.
- Manage and own the relationship with the client, and broker required services within the Human Resources Department.
- Use information and data to make informed business recommendations, including the identification of opportunities to respond to challenges.
- Build the leadership capability of managers and supervisors by adopting a coaching mindset.
- Initiate proactive early intervention strategies to prevent and minimise workplace disputes.
- Work with leaders to develop and implement strategies to increase Indigenous employment.
- Develop and maintain effective and productive working relationships with Human Resources’ colleagues and contribute to department-wide initiatives.
- Implement and communicate whole of Human Resources’ strategies with your designated client group.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
- Ideally degree qualified in related discipline, and/or extensive relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of current human resources’ principles, best practices, frameworks and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with leaders to achieve success.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to interpret and analyse critical people metrics to manage opportunities and risk.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and adopt a coaching approach.
If you are interested in further information on this role call Savannah Crydon on 07 3854 3806