Our client is a rapidly growing Non-Profit organisation providing Youth Services, Disability Services and Allied Health Services across Melbourne.
- Attractive salary and salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working arrangements for all roles
- Hybrid working arrangements work from home for part of the week
- Opportunities for Continuous Professional Development - Included as part of your working week
- Support & Mentorship - Having structures in place that will provide you with support you need and allow for autonomy
- Ongoing training and career development - Opportunities for professional and personal development
- An innovative, values driven working culture - 99% of the team members would recommend as a great place to work!
- A comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Program
Joining the P&C team, your role will be varied with a great mix of day-to-day operational HR tasks and also special projects. Your new role will include;
- Working closely with the Team Leader – People and Culture to contribute to the day to day operations of the people and culture function across all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Working closely with the CPO and P&C Team Leader, coordinating and implementing designated People and Culture projects, ensuring strategy, projects and key decision making align with the overall strategic plan
- Delivers on key people and culture activities, processes and initiatives that contribute to the wellbeing and effectiveness of the work community
- First contact point for Allied Health, providing people and culture advice to help attract, retain and engage a high-performing and highly engaged workforce.
- Assists with the implementation and reporting of key people and culture metrics.
- Assists in developing and executing policies and procedures for Allied Health, identifying opportunities for synergy with existing policies and practices and where further development is required.
- Completes all safety screening and compliance activities in a timely and effective manner.