As a result of their impressive growth and diversification of products, they have a newly created opportunity for a talented Investment Operations Analyst / Fund Accountant to join their high-performing team.
- Offering a flexible working environment with offices based in the CBD.
- An excellent remuneration and bonus package.
- A professional and high performing work environment and team.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end operational processes supporting the business.
- Co-ordinating fund distribution activities and year end processes with external service providers.
- Reviewing distribution and tax calculations.
- Review of corporate actions.
- Working closely with our finance team in reviewing financial statements for the validation
of fund activity.
- Monthly coordination of distribution processes, fund expense payments, IAS/BAS funding processes.
- Producing and monitoring fund reporting including month-end reporting.
- Participating in the verification and implementation of new systems and processes as the business grows.
- Ensuring investment teams' deadlines are met.
- Write and maintain standard operating procedure documentation.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a fund accounting or financial services role in managed funds.
- Tertiary qualified in an Accounting (CPA/CA).
- Experience with the preparation and review of fund distributions and financial statements.
- Experience in investigating and responding to audit queries.
- Proven ability to liaise with Senior Management in understanding business requirements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as there is a requirement to liaise with internal and external parties.
- Strong data analysis and excel.
We welcome applications from enthusiastic, proactive and focused professionals. In return, you will become a part of a talented, innovative and professional team!
For consideration, please apply via the link below to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.