Be a part of an industry leading, global company providing Technological Solutions Services to a broad clientele within the natural resources, manufacturing and industrial sectors.
Based out of their Northern suburbs warehouse, you will be providing multinational logistics support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Purchasing of key hardware.
- Inventory stock take.
- Processing orders for customers.
- Adjusting inventory as required.
- Maintaining SAP Master Data.
- Preparing quotes.
- Liaising with customers regarding order status.
- Compliance with WH&S policies.
You will need to have at least 5 years' experience in Logistics, preferably within the same sector and experience using SAP is essential. An intermediate knowledge of the MS Suite (Particularly Excel and Word).
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with import/export processes.
- Worked with electronics components before.
- A good understanding of inventory program software.
- Sound working knowledge of SAP Purchase Order module.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW.
For more information, contact Zac Smith on 07 3854 3808, email@example.com