Our client is a full-service accounting firm that support and advise private businesses, professional clients and individual clients. They built a solid reputation as a result of the quality of their services, their commitment and the expertise of their people. With an excellent internal culture, they attach high importance to the training and development of their staff.
As a result of growth, they are looking for a dynamic and ambitious professional from corporate finance to join their team (permanent full time). The Valuations Manager will focus on providing valuation advice across asset classes and equity types for transactional, regulatory, financial reporting and other advisory purposes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing valuation assignments for financial reporting and regulatory requirements
- Performing valuations of businesses, equity instruments and other assets
- Determining appropriate valuation methodologies for valuation engagements
- Preparation and review of financial forecast models and valuation reports
- Leading and managing junior staff
- Managing engagements’ deadlines and ensuring they are completed effectively
- Assisting with due diligence and corporate advisory engagements
Skills & experience
- 5 years’ experience in corporate finance and valuations
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards & regulatory requirements
- Experience in preparing 3 way financial models
- Strong communications skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Applications are welcome, please hit ''Apply'', or contact Thomas Gueho for a confidential conversation (firstname.lastname@example.org).