This position has been created to help us achieve one of the brands key focus areas: drive best-in-class retail execution. Working closely with the Brand Manager, you will assist in the execution of strong go-to-market plans to achieve key targets for the brand.
- Develop and implement retail POSM (planogram strips, visuals and counter displays in alignment with OPI launch and promotional plan to drive best-in-class retail experience.
- End to end ownership of locally produced material – including management of POS vendors from briefing to proof sign off, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and timely delivery.
- Analyse merchandising reports from agency – driving proactive follow ups and solutions with relevant stakeholders.
- Partner with Brand Manager and Retail Account Manager to champion new initiatives for in-store trade events and activations.
- Passion for brands and beauty – an appreciation for brand equity and the customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders, both internal and external (including suppliers and customers).
- Proactive and organized nature with exceptional attention to detail.
- Resilience with the ability to work well under pressure and manage competing demands.
- Positive and solution oriented.
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, thinking and problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you please hit Apply or for more information please contact Ella Fergusson at firstname.lastname@example.org