Sydney-CBD based company working in the serviced apartment space, looking to provide an alternative to hotel rooms for business trips. The company are driven by their values and whoever encompasses this role will work alongside them to ensure the company remains sustainable. You will be working directly with the Executive team in their beautiful offices to strategically manage the operational side to the business and assist in taking the business through it's growth stage. The company is passionate about retaining the quality of it's product and ensuring the company doesn't dilute through growth.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the active properties within a group. You will be the go-to central point of contact for all third party contractors and direct reports. You will be responsible for resolving all on the day tasks and any projects that are up-coming.
Some key areas of responsibility:
- Manage the Operations team
- On-board new properties - including furniture fit-out
- Response to all emails/queries
- Primary contact for all vendors
- Organise any repairs/housekeeping
- Monthly reporting for Operational targets
- Optimise and manage team goals and objectives
- Maximise guest experience
Previous experience with managing operations and guest experience.
- Operationally strong - 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a high-touch corporate setting
- Not afraid to do the hard-yards
- Experience dealing with third party vendors and labour hire
- Ability to effectively set and manage KPI's
- Management experience essential