A well-known and respected financial services organisation is seeking a standalone Payroll Manager to join their team in a permeant fulltime capacity.
The role requires previous end-to-end payroll processing including an understanding of Super, tax, reconciliations, and month-end duties.
- Payroll processing for 200 salaried employees - end to end
- PAYG and superannuation calculations
- Sick leave calculations
- Assist with reconciliation of sick leave allowances
- Employee queries
- Ad-hoc HR administrative duties as required (30% of role)
- Contribute to project work as required
To be considered for this opportunity you must have proven experience in end-to-end payroll, ideally in a standalone role.
You must also have Mircopay experience - please note this is essential.
You will have a real passion for payroll and the desire to work hard and further develop your payroll knowledge.
In return, you will be afforded the ownership of this process and the business are receptive to your input around process improvements etc - you will be become a part of a high-performing finance & operations team!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply.