Reporting into a Payroll Manager, this role provides a great opportunity for an experienced, forward-thinking Payroll Officer to join a fantastic organisation, in a key role.
Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to;
This role is in a team of 10 and suits someone with 2-10 years of full-function experience. Excellent opportunity to be hands on with an ANZ payroll, and an upcoming implementation.
- Process end-to-end Fortnightly and Monthly payroll for up to 1000+ staff across ANZ
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing on boarding & terminations
- Managing the administration, calculation, payment and reconciliation of all superannuation contributions & payroll tax
- Process time sheets (fortnightly/monthly pay runs)
- Adhere to Payroll statutory requirements
- Interpret of EBA and Modern Award
- Ad-hoc involvement with the system implementation
- Arrange new starters
- 2-10 years of end to end Payroll experience.
- Experience in a large organisation and comfortable working in large payroll team (>5)
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal - must love to engage and work closely in a team environment