They are looking to bring on board a Portfolio Administrator to join the team. This role will be an integral part of the portfolio service team and will suit someone looking for a challenging and varied position with a team offering ongoing support and development.
As a Portfolio Administrator, your key responsibilities will include;
- Administration of client portfolios
- Corporate actions
- Reconciliations on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
- Performance and Management fee calculation
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual client reporting
- Serve as intermediary for internal and external stakeholder
This role is open to both experienced professionals within financial services, as well as candidates seeking to establish a career with a market leading organisation. The role and development into the business will be flexible depending on prior experience, so all are encouraged to apply.
The office is located in Central Brisbane, with work from home flexibility on offer.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.