Our client is a large manufacturing business based in Darra. They are a family run company with a strong history in Australia. There is an opportunity for an experienced Procurement expert to join the established team.
To support the business with strategic insourcing, analysis and supplier management. This role will be executing a 2 year strategic roadmap that includes cost saving & sustainability targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vendor contracting and management
- Cost Saving by expenditure analysis
- Sourcing new vendors to procure major supply inventory
- Review supplier performance
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Supply Chain management or relevant practical previous experience as a Procurement specialist.
- Previous experience negotiating supply agreements and executing contracts.
- Understanding of contractual terms and conditions.
- Agricultural experience highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and team oriented.
- Strong Commercial acumen.
- Attention to detail to ensure all contract risks are known and acted on
- Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
For more information, please contact Zac Smith on 07 3854 3808, firstname.lastname@example.org