Reporting to the CFO and working closely with internal and external stakeholders, this is an exciting challenge for someone looking to make a positive impact within a developing & high-performing organisation. Well known for their positive culture and staff retention this organisation is truly an employer of choice.
The primary objective is to play a key role in a system implementation, by maintaining functionality of accounting processes and contributing to the development of the new systems that the finance department rely upon to carry out their daily functions.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the business to improve, implement and upgrade their current internal systems by reviewing processes and identifying synergies and gaps in e.g. end of month process
- Complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Improving reconciliation process
- Work with key finance and non-finance stakeholders to develop plans and implement change
- Design, test and implement changes to systems and processes that deliver long term results, in line with strategic goals of the company.
Applications are invited from experienced finance systems specialists or outstanding senior accounting professionals looking to move into a project based role. You will be CA/CPA qualified and have worked in similar system implementations. And you are skilled in analysing and interpreting financial processes and information, drawing conclusions, making recommendations, and reporting this information to management. Finally, you poses superb communication skills, and the proven ability to develop effective partnerships.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or Apply ASAP!