Our client are a fast-growing, dynamic business who are growing quickly, adding new properties to their portfolio in Melbourne. With an impressive client base of large corporates, they offer professionally styled, full-sized properties in a wide range of locations and at much more budget-conscious price. Essentially they are looking to emulate in the serviced apartment industry what Airbnb did in the hotel industry.
As part of their growth plan, they are recruiting a Property Co-ordinator based in Melbourne, reporting into the Director for Operations.
This role has primary responsibility for day-to-day management of properties. and will be the central point of contact for guest services, housekeeping and 3rd party contractors - resolving issues and dispatching services as required.
You will work closely with the Sydney-based Operations Coordinator to ensure completion of daily on-site tasks and lead or support projects to continuously improve operational processes and guest experience.
The role will include:
- Property Onboarding
- Daily Property Management & Guest Experience
- Manage Property Management email inbox, responding to emails, creating work tickets and scheduling site tasks.
- Review Zendesk work tickets, including maintenance requests, meet & greets, housekeeping and other issues. Dispatch resources (Operations Coordinator, Maintenance Coordinator or Contractors) as required. Ensure resolution and escalate any issues or delays
- Correspond with property owners, attending to questions and requests
- Primary contact for external vendors / stakeholders. Liaise with contractors and troubleshoot issues
- Organize and manage external contractors for repair works onsite. Identify need, source quotes for service and manage execution / quality of service
- Support monthly reporting of Operations tasks, issues and financial outcomes for region supported
- Regular visits to the properties, central Melbourne
$65K - $70K plus super.