Our client is a manufacturing organisation based in Brisbane's eastern suburbs. The organisation is experiencing growth and expansion off the back of launching a new business stream and they have a permanent position available for a customer serviced focused Receptionist to join the team.
This role will provide the first point of contact for all clients/customers in person and over the phone and will ensure the company is represented in a professional and friendly manner. Managing the spotless nature of their reception and meeting rooms this role will also work closely with their facilities team to ensure the smooth management of vendors, couriers, staff kitchens and inventory. You will also provide back up support to other areas across the organisation including Finance, HR and Legal.
The successful candidate will be personable, professional, down to earth and proactive and desire to go above and beyond to ensure the best experience for their clients and customers.
- Prior experience in a Receptionist or Customer Service role will be highly desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills with a down to earth and professional phone manner
- Comfortable working autonomously with strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills