Receptionist (Temp to Perm)
|Job Title:||Receptionist (Temp to Perm)|
|Contract Type:||Temporary & Contract|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Receptionist in corporate environments, or has developed strong customer service skills in hospitality, and is now looking to move into corporate administration. This is a 6-month contract role initially with strong potential to extend to permanent.
Working on the reception desk, your responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating all meeting room bookings, video conferences, presentations and video conferences for the Melbourne office depending on where you are located.
• Preparing conference rooms for meetings and events – setup, catering, stationery and audio
• Answering, screening and directing incoming calls.
• Greeting visitors and escorting them to harbour-view meeting rooms.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous experience working in front desk, hospitality, conference, or events in a corporate
or five-star hospitality environment.
• Prior experience with diary management, calendar management and scheduling.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C's