- $130k - $140k + Super (Long term contract)
- CBD (WFH flexibility)
- Opportunity to influence
A privately owned multinational services business who operate primarily throughout Asia Pacific, employing 500+ staff with over 30 years in their specialisation. Over the past five years the business had maintained steady profit growth and low employee turnover.
Due to numerous initiatives to drive efficiencies the company has created a new Senior Accountant role to improve process and assist the Corporate Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with upgrades to the consolidation tool
- Preparation of consolidated reports
- User acceptance testing with the consolidation tool (Hyperion)
- Financial statement preparation
- Testing the integrity of the data in the system
- Month end reporting and audit preparation
- System process improvement
- Ad hoc projects
You will ideally have a background in technical Financial Accounting/Reporting from either a Group Reporting team or a chartered environment.
If you're interested in the next exciting step in your career, please apply to this ad or call Ben Wahl on 9775 5907 for further information.