Reporting into the Senior Manager of this large, complex financial services group, you'll play an integral role in managing key stakeholder groups (e.g., management, boards, and external parties), with responsibilities including forecasting, reporting, insightful and actionable analysis, and assurance related activities.
Senior Analyst, Expense and Project Reporting; this is an exciting career opportunity for an accounting professional with expense management & analysis experience. Permanent role offering competitive Remuneration and Benefits.
- Support the month end reporting process, including journal processing, reconciliation, expense analysis on all BAU expenses
- Maintain a strong financial control and process for expenses management
- Prepare and deliver various standards management reports such as expense analysis reporting, FTE report etc
- Provide insightful analysis to help drive performance improvement and productivity opportunities within the business
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all customers and stakeholders.
You are ideally CA/CPA qualified with solid experience in financial and management reporting, expense management and analysis, and financial control (Financial services industry experience preferred). Strong Ms Excel skill with the ability to handle large data sets.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrable achievements in managing complex situations where the ability to positively influence others to achieve optimal outcomes is paramount to achieving success.
Applications Welcome, hit “Apply”: