Our client is a large utilities organisation on the lookout for a Senior Change Manager to join on a 24 Month Contract.
- $170k - $180k + Super
- 24 Month Contract
- Sydney Based - Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Working with ICT Senior management to develop ICT Change strategies that support both Enterprise and ICT specific programs. This includes managing change that impacts the ICT organisation.
- Driving key stakeholder relations and developing a central ICT program view by linking and aligning Stakeholders and deliverables between ICT and Enterprise programs, and ICT to ICT programs. Thereafter, oversee change management deliverables and activities across the full portfolio of ICT-led projects and programs with end-user impacts.
- Developing a consistent change management methodology and approach for ICT-led projects that meets requirements and considers end user experience.
- Working with Enterprise Communications to develop channels, forums and materials to communicate and engage with stakeholders and end users in a meaningful way about technology initiatives being delivered by ICT and seek end user feedback to improve outcomes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Organisation Change Manager, with a focus on transformation of process/technology-driven people change.
- Experience developing and leading change/ transformation for major technology programs across a company with 2000+ employees.
- Experience working collaboratively with people from C suite to frontline.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the application of the Prosci or other Change Management Methodology.
- Experience delivering change in large and complex corporate environments.