- $120k - $130k + Super (Long term contract)
- Broad and varied role
- Ability to influence change
A leader in their field in the transport space, this business in an integral part of transport operations internationally. Within the Sydney office, they have a tight knit team with tenured staff at all levels.
Due to an internal secondment to a project role, an opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Financial Accountant to join the business, responsibilities will include:
- P&L preparation for multiple sites
- P&L analysis for sites that sit within your region (revenue and expenses)
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Consolidation of the group budgets
- End to end accounting responsibility for multiple legal entities
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Management of foreign currency movements
- Assistance with weekly forecasts
- Ad hoc process improvement
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified and have 5+ years experience in a Senior Financial Accountant, Group Financial Accountant or Financial Accountant role. Experience with accounting for a multi-site business will be highly regarded.
Please apply directly to this ad or call Ben Wahl on 02 9775 5907 for further information.