Our client is a leading Not-For-Profit organisation on the lookout for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- $110k - $120k + Super + NFP Tax Benefits
- Mid-Level to Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Sydney Based - Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Own all technical aspects of the businesses Applications and interfaces, including Salesforce (Client Management, Rostering, Payroll), Cornerstone (HR), Netsuite (Finance) and Noggin (Incidents & WHS).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to offer solutions to business needs and drive adoption of Salesforce and industry best practices.
- Manage user set-ups, profiles, permissions, roles, creating/configuring custom objects and fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, and approval processes
- Design and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns.
- Establish and be accountable for monitoring all application updates, including patches and upgrades, ensuring currency of versioning as approved by the business.
- Perform routine maintenance and clean up on objects and attributes.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- managing a Sales Cloud environment
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Certified
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator certifications
- Experience with SaaS and cloud software solutions
- Experience with Netsuite, Cornerstone and Noggin
- (highly desirable)