- Our client is a large Education organisation on the lookout for a Senior Systems/Cloud Engineer working with Azure.
- $130k - $145k + Super
- NFP Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 a year
- Sydney Based - Hybrid Working
This role is responsible for providing effective and efficient technical support to the enterprise, maintaining ICT systems, applications and systems.
- Administer and support IT systems solutions (on-premises or cloud-based) to meet service delivery requirements.
- Professionally and efficiently respond to ICT incidents and service requests via the ICT service management tool.
- Develop and maintain the ICT on-premises and cloud services operational support policies, processes and procedures.
- Project managing ICT systems, infrastructures and business solutions, ensuring they are supported and delivered within the agreed time, scope and budget.
- Actively pursue possibilities to enhance cybersecurity processes and procedures and develop business cases to present new solutions to management.
- Regularly audit, review and update all systems design and operation documentation.
- Proven extensive hands-on experience in building and supporting enterprise on-premises or cloud-based ICT systems.
- Proven extensive hands-on experience in development and the operational management of the following programming languages: Powershell (Essential) Python (Desirable) JSON (Desirable)
- Proven extensive experience in performing server administration and operations.
- Practical knowledge and experience in automating solutions and migrations using code scripting.
- Windows Server 2012/2016