- Beautiful CBD based offices
- Opportunity to upskill with a renowned organisation
- $70-85k + super (dependant on experience) + bonus
My client is one of the largest investment managers globally, with a diverse and prominent asset base across Australia. They boast a significant finance team in Sydney and offer an ideal platform for career development for high-performing individuals.
Joining a close-knit, supportive team to assist the current EA with all administrative and secretarial support. A great opportunity for an admin assistant to learn new skills and be taught by a highly experienced EA to create better opportunities for themselves in the EA space.
Looking for a pro-active, energetic Team Assistant who is willing to learn the role.
- Diary and Email Management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Create, format and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Accurate invoice entry
- Processing monthly AMEX expenses for team
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Manage email filing and document preparation for internal and external meetings
- Event management for team and company events
- Provide administrative support to other teams when time warrants, during absences, holidays etc.
- Support the onboarding and offboarding of employees, IT access, collection of hardware/security pass, office orientation
Team culture is very supportive and friendly therefore the company are looking for someone to slot into this, with the following requirements:
- Effective communication including with senior stakeholders
- Tertiary education in Business Administration or other relevant certificates (desired but not essential)
- Three to five years secretarial experience in an office/corporate environment supporting management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Visio
- Preferred experience with Coupa financial systems
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment